Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day greetings.

I told Neo-Man, this year seems so different.
Most years- I have tickets to the Phillies game on Mother's Day.
I have been so pre-occupied this year I didn't get the ticket and they are sold out-AGAIN...
Oh well, I can still watch on TV or listen on the radio.

I did get a card from my kids for today- and they sent flowers for my birthday- which is very special to me!! I thank them so much.

Mother's day this year I am reminded of my Momma, who is getting over her bout of the flu- I guess indirectly from my flu, sorry....

Recent I was given copies of old pic of my family. 
This is one of when I was a baby, with my sisters and Momma
 



I love to think of her this way!!!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to you Momma!
I hope you are feeling better soon, take care.
I love you and I miss you!
Your youngest daughter,

Lori

No comments: