Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Today I won't smile.

I have had 3 BUSY wonderful fun-packed weeks here with my family.

Kalebs 1st birthday and lots of time to enjoy him...

Time with Logan & Brandy with Kaleb.

A short time with Meems before she left for her new job.

A trip to TX to visit with Mom & Dad and family.

Catching up with old friends whom I miss dearly when I am gone....

It is always hard on me leaving these important folks in my life...

But Neo-Man is patiently waiting for me to return home- coz he misses me....
and I have projects waiting for me to get busy with. A life waiting for me...
dogs waiting for me...

So when i get home I will post more pic and tell more of my trip... but I have to get some sleep= coz tomorrow I leave.

And I ALWAYS CRY when I leave.... it NEVER gets easier!

Later Darlin'

No comments: