Friday, June 13, 2008

Miracles never cease!!!

I know... in the interest of keeping public bathrooms clean they installed the air blower for your hands to dry.
In the past this meant washing your hands, placing them under the blower and then wiping them on your pants to dry them completely. Then you always had this clammy feeling on your hands. YUCK!

WHAT A SURPRISE when I went in a bathroom on this road trip and found a blower called "EXTREME"! Man it BLEW the water off my hands and they were nice and dry- almost blew the skin off... no clammy soggy feel! And I came out with dry pants... (Well my shorts were wet but that was coz I was sweating) Hip hip horray!

I love the "Green" attempt by this company. The restroom was neat- no towel mess and
no wet customers.
A blower that actually blows your hands dry in seconds...

What will they think of next?

Later Darlin'

No comments: