Wednesday, January 30, 2008

He IS HERE!!!

Brandy & Logan had a doctors appointment on Tuesday, her due date was thursday. The doctor was leaving for a family funeral- so if she wanted him to deliver her- it had to be now!

So around 5pm, they did the c-section and delivered a healthy 9 lbs 7 oz 21 inches baby BOY!
Kaleb James.
Here is the VERY PROUD Daddy Logan watching over very closely.

Photobucket

here is a sweet pic of him

Photobucket

Brandy went thru the surgery well. We are glad it was a c-section, NONE of us expected the baby to be that big... but he is healthy!!! She was resting when I left last night. BUT before I left I got this beautiful pic of her holding her sweet son.

Photobucket

Here is me with my new Grandson!!!

Photobucket

and his Aunt Mimi

Photobucket

And his Grandpa Ron & Great Grandma Bea

Photobucket

Well, we are all rested and ready for a new day. I gotta run up to the hospital so I can snuggle him some more... he SURE IS SWEET!!!

Thank You Lord!!!
Later Darlin'

3 comments:

Ruthie said...

What a beautiful baby boy.

Gizmo said...

OMG!! He's GORGEOUS!!!

Anonymous said...

AHHHHHH, Congratulations Grandma!
I have been checking your blog everyday, how'd I miss this!

Ohhhh, he's sooo cute and BIG!