Tuesday, November 23, 2010

The Big Brother effect

Kaleb has been working on his duties as big brother.

He still has his moments- when you can tell he wishes to still be an only child.
But those moments are getting fewer and farther between.

It was cute to watch him show things to Kaeden- and then take them away.. LOL

He even likes to help feed Kaeden- and himself.

He was cute pushing Kaeden in the wagon.

Kaleb's vocabulary is increasing all the time. He chatters away about all kinds of things.

Photobucket
He is like a mockingbird- he repeats ALOT of what he hears- so you always have to be on guard as to what you say- or else...

He loves to do whatever his Daddy is doing... he will be very talented when he grows up.
Brandy posted this older video of him... he saw his Daddy do this- so he would.

He loves to twirl his hair- a trait he gets from his Momma, who has long beautiful thick hair.
When they took him for his last haircut- they didn't think ahead- and had his hair cut very short

It's Broke from Brandy Randolph on Vimeo.


And one of his latest videos- he is explaining the dangers of fire to his brother.

I love this one- he is SO SERIOUS!

Fire! Very, Very Hot! from Brandy Randolph on Vimeo.

I have been so busy and I have been so lax about finishing this post- that I have to end it here so I can make new ones.... My trip home was wonderful with these 2 boys. My family was so gracious to allow me the time each day to spend with these two and have the memories I do today. Seems my life runs on memories... but that is ok- they make great ones.

Thank you to everyone who helped me accomplish that. I love you!

Later Darlin'

No comments: