Friday, April 4, 2008

What a good day!!

I had a blast at the Ballpark!! And to top it off we got our 1st WIN of the season 7-6 in 10 innings!! Yippee!! I love baseball but I really LOVE the Phillies!
This will be the 4th season playing in this park... it is so beautiful with the natural grass.
That is the city of Philadelphia in the background, such a great ballpark.
It was a cold day- in the low 50's and windy BUT I didn't care..........
I was AT THE GAME!


And you can't help but laugh at the antics of the Phillie Phanatic... he is a real crowd pleaser.
This was the music group getting ready to sing our National Anthem and he was about to lay a kiss on the director...



Being the fan that I am- I do buy things from the Phillies shop at the park.
So it is ONLY natural that I provide Kaleb with the most current and stylish Phillies uniform so he can be a cool Phillies fan also.... it is SO CUTE :)




It is for 6-9 months- but Logan said when they took him in for his 2 month check up on Monday he weighed 13 pounds and was over 23 inches... in 2 months!
He may not fit in this for long- he is growing like a weed!

Brandy is back to work for about 6 weeks- till the end of the school year. She sure wishes she was still at home with that sweet baby... 6 weeks will just fly by! Then it is summer at home with both her guys!

By then my Phillies should be in 1st place!!
I ALWAYS BELIEVE!!!

Later Darlin'

No comments: