Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Christmas!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!

I did!!! Look at what I got from Santa....
New Camera

I am such a happy camper!! My old camera was wonderful camera- in it's day... A Fuji FinePix 2.0 that I have used for nearly 3 yrs and had one before that for over 1 yr. So it was time to upgrade!!!

The new camera came with software, so when I installed it, it transfered all my pics over to the EasyShare program. I told NeoMan " aren't you glad you no longer pay for my film to be developed? I just moved 8675 pics"... and those are just this last year. A year ago I had my PC cleaned and I backed up and removed 9 cd's worth of pics.

4 comments:

Gizmo said...

I got the SAME camera too!!!!
:^)

smiledarlin said...

Proves the theory: small minds think alike! Ha ha ha

Unknown said...

Oh man that looks like one serious camera! I think I'm jealous!
I only got 6.o pixels. How many is that monster?

Happy shooting!

Dawn-Marie said...

Great camera. My Dad got me one for Christmas so I can get better pics of the kids playing sports. Can't wait to see all the new pics that come out of it.

Hugs,
Dawn-Marie