Monday, November 19, 2007

12 down- 12 more to go

For those of you that don't know- a love cover is a quilt they use in the NICU to cover the babies isolettes so they stay in the dark. This helps to keep them calm and helps them to continue to develop. These quilts are approx 36 inches square.
The ladies from my sisters quilt shop in MA- Southampton Quilts, made a dozen tops as a quilt charity and donated them to me to finish. They also gave me scraps ready to sew, so I made 12 more. I am trying to get these 24 finished before Thanksgiving and taken up to the hospital.
Here is a pic of a few of the Love covers I have finished.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And 2 more

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And this is my quilt machine. I call her LuLu...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

So, I am off to load 6 more and keep busy... got sick babies that need some lovin'
Angels on your body!
Later Darlin'

No comments: