Friday, April 11, 2008

Daytime TV sucks....

I usually am so busy, I never turn my TV on during the day.... I listen to a Dallas radio station over the internet.

BUT I have been down with a bad sinus infection and the meds I am on make being UP VERY difficult... I have never been so foggy or dizzy before.
So I have been down... and with sitting around... BORED you turn the TV on...
To watch nothing!! Man I can't believe the junk on TV...

I thank the Lord I have a gift and talent with things to keep me busy, coz if I didn't... I would be a blubbering idiot from watching the crap on TV!!

I am so sore and stiff from laying around...talk about being outta shape!

I can't wait till this clears up... I have sewing to do.....

I need to go lay down... till I'm up again- y'all take care!
Later Darlin'

No comments: